Rub bar soap on a washcloth or sponge until it lathers then wash your skin. For your hair, wet your hair, rub soap gently on hair until hair lather. wash your hair as desired rinse then apply rinse out conditioner.
– 100% natural
– Deep-cleans skin and is an effective exfoliator
– Rich satisfying lather
– Free of SLS/SLES, parabens, petroleum, phthalates & synthetics
– Unrefined shea butter
– virgin coconut oil
– plantain skin / cocoa pod ash
– Store in a cool dry place
– Keep out of direct sunlight
Benefits of African Black Soap Bar for Skin
- Excellent for relieving acne, clearing blemishes, bumps, and many other skin issues.
- It is packed with skin essential vitamins, A, E and iron.
- Gives skin a deep clean, leaving it radiant, soft and healthy, it is also great for removing makeup completely from your face.
- For centuries, Africans have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and other skin issues.
- Works against premature facial lines and wrinkles
- Africans swear by the effectiveness of black soap for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa use black soap during and after pregnancy to avoid getting stretch marks and dry skin usually accompanied by pregnancy.